Benoit Thirion, at CISMeF Project
Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France has collected and picked up references from non-medical librarian journals, but interesting for medical librarians during February to May 2014.
- Sohail M et al. Use of Web Resources by Medical Science Students of Aligarh Muslim University
- Linda S et al. Evidence for Removal of a Reference Collection in an Academic Health Sciences Library
- Wakimoto DK. Google Scholar Retrieves Twice as Many Relevant Citations as PubMed and Provides Greater Full-Text Access for Quick, Clinical Nephrology Searches
- Haustein S et al. Tweeting biomedicine: An analysis of tweets and citations in the biomedical literature
- Bhatti R et al. Experience of Internet Utilization by Post Graduate Students at Nishter Medical College,